Let’s face it, comparing prices for wedding photography is sometimes like trying to compare apples to oranges. I will be very honest here, if price is your first consideration, I am likely not the right photographer for you. I place price third in the list of considerations when hiring a wedding photographer. See this page for information on selecting the best wedding photographer for you. Basically, you will want to look at the photographer’s work and see if you like it. Then you will want to call the photographer (email or text will not serve you well) to see if you feel comfortable speaking with them. Then consider the price.
Here are the packages I offer:
All packages include the following:
- A phone or Zoom session with Karen to talk about your wedding and your photography
- Email, phone and text support as needed
- All the images, lightly edited and converted to high resolution JPGs, delivered to you via downloadable link, so you can have them printed
- All images uploaded to a high quality lab so your friends and family can order prints
- Elopement Special: $625. We have teamed up with Chapel of the Pines to provide this package which includes officiant services and one hour of photography
- Elopement Basic: $375, one hour of photography
- Fun and Games: $750, two hours of photography (your choice: use one of those hours as an engagement session, or use both the day of the wedding)
- A little bit extra: $1,125, three hours of photography (again, you can use one hour as an engagement session)
- Some partying: $1500, four hours of photography (one hour can be used as an engagement session)
- Add in the extras: $1875, five hours of photography (one hour can be used as an engagement session
We offer family portraits and we also do babies, pets, business head shots and commercial work. And we specialize in equine portraiture. Due to the nature of portrait work, we ask that you call us for a quote.